The MarkTime® 42ES5HD PIR (Passive Infrared) Occupancy/ Vacancy Sensor is used to provide automatic lighting control for rooms that are not occupied all the time providing energy savings and convenience. State-of-the-art technology gives you a choice of Manual-ON (Vacancy Sensor) or Auto-ON (Occupancy Sensor) switching.
MarkTime® Occupancy Vacancy Sensors can be used in a variety of residential and light commercial applications. The 42ES5HD is ideal for garages, conference rooms, larger bath areas, utility/laundry rooms, and basements.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• PIR Technology determines when a space is occupied by detecting heat in the form of infrared energy from people moving in a space. Lights are automatically turned off when the space is unoccupied for optimal energy and cost savings.
• Manual-On or Automatic-On provides users the option to choose the function that best suits their needs.
• Adjustable ambient light level prevents sensor from turning lights on when there is ample natural light for maximum cost and energy savings.
• Sensor sensitivity can be increased for larger rooms and decreased for smaller rooms to reduce false triggering for high reliability.
• Adjustable time delay of 15 seconds to 30 minutes allows for the most effective energy management.
• Manual Pushbutton Override provides manual ON/OFF switching at any time for added convenience.
• Fits standard wall box and replaces a single-pole wall switch for fast easy installation.
• Slim design blends in with wall plate for a discreet appearance.
• CA Title 24 Compliant
120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Following are the Attached files for this product:
We currently have a quantity of 0 available for this item on clearance at a price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at a regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, click the "Buy Regular & Clearance Priced Stock" button below. This action will add the 0 units we have in clearance at $0.00/each and unit(s) at $0.00/each to your cart for checkout.
Currently we have a quantity of 0 available at a clearance price. You have already added a quantity of 0 in your cart. You may add another quantity of to your cart from clearance section. To add the additional quantity of to your cart click the button below.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at the regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, you may do so by using the "Buy Regular Priced Inventory" button below, or close this popup and enter the additional quantity you wish to buy of this item at a clearance price.